Acne Awareness Month
Take control of your skincare routine with the new myForte app.
How Do I Get Epiduo Forte From a Dermatologist?
Work with an expert.
Only a healthcare professional can determine if Epiduo® Forte (adapalene and benzoyl peroxide) Gel, 0.3%/2.5% is right for you. If over-the-counter acne medications haven’t given you the results you’re looking for, now is the time to consult an expert.
Having a meaningful conversation with your dermatologist or healthcare professional about your acne is the crucial first step towards getting the treatment you need. Here are some questions that can help get the conversation going.
Questions to ask the doctor:
- How severe is my acne?
- When should I notice improvement?
- How long will I have to continue treatment?
- Is Epiduo Forte Gel right for me?
- What should my skin care regimen be?
- Is my diet affecting my skin health?
- What should I look for when buying skin care products or makeup?
Questions the doctor may ask you:
- When did your breakouts start?
- Have you noticed anything that triggers your breakouts?
- How do breakouts affect your daily life?
- What treatment are you using now?
- What treatments have you tried before?
- What do you currently wash your face with?
- What treatments or skin care products are you using now?
- Are you taking any prescription medications, vitamins or other supplements? What are they?
- Have you had any recent life changes?
Epiduo® Forte (adapalene and benzoyl peroxide) Gel, 0.3%/2.5%
is a powerful topical foundation against tough acne. See Important Safety Information.