Talk to a Dermatologist
Work with an expert.
Work with your dermatologist to find the right treatment for your skin. Many of you have probably already talked to your dermatologist, but if you haven’t, the sooner you start a conversation, the better.
If you’ve already seen a dermatologist and you still have inflammatory acne, you may need to go back to a dermatologist and have another talk to figure out the best way to start clearing up your skin. Ask him or her if Epiduo® Forte (adapalene and benzoyl peroxide) Gel, 0.3%/2.5% is right for you. Here are a few questions you can ask your dermatologist and some that he or she may have for you.
Questions to ask the dermatologist:
- Why does my acne keep coming back?
- Will I always have acne?
- When should I notice improvement?
- Is Epiduo Forte Gel right for me?
- Should I change my skin care routine?
- Is my diet affecting my skin health?
- What should I look for when buying skin care products or makeup?
Questions the dermatologist may ask you:
- When did your breakouts start?
- Have you noticed anything that triggers your breakouts?
- How do breakouts affect your daily life?
- What treatment are you using now?
- What treatments have you tried before?
- What do you currently wash your face with?
- Are you taking any prescription medications, vitamins or other supplements? What are they?
- Have you had any recent life changes?
- What skin care products or beauty products do you use?