The #1-Prescribed Branded Topical Acne Treatment1
Properties of Epiduo Forte Gel Can Make a Difference
The powerful combination of adapalene and benzoyl peroxide (BPO) targets 3 out of 4 causative factors of acne.2
- Inhibits release of proinflammatory mediators3
- Promotes keratinization and regulates cell turnover3,4
- Has low potential for irritation3
- Acts as an effective bacteriocide—without promoting resistance5
- Kills up to 99% of P acnes, a common precursor to inflammation6
Epiduo Forte Gel contains the highest strength of adapalene available for your patients7
Simulgel - A Unique Delivery System
The effective combination of adapalene and BPO with the proven technology of the simulgel delivery system does the following:
- Allows for homogeneous dispersion of acting ingredients8
- Not sensitive to pH variations8
- Maintains suspension of both components via a polymer network8
- Stabilizes adapalene and BPO and optimizes tolerability8
- Non-greasy and occlusive properties8
Simulgel is a unique delivery system containing two humectants and two emollients for an ideal formulation.8
How to Use
These application instructions will help patients correctly apply Epiduo Forte Gel to their face.
- Wash the face with a gentle, non-soap cleanser like CETAPHIL® Pro Oil Removing Foam Wash.
- Dry without scrubbing, using a soft towel.
- Spread a pea-sized amount of Epiduo Forte Gel in a thin layer over the affected areas of the face. Avoid eyes, lips and nostrils where skin is thin like the inside of your nose.
- Apply a gentle moisturizer, preferably one with SPF protection like CETAPHIL® Pro Oil Absorbing Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30.
Remind patients to wash their hands after applying Epiduo Forte Gel, and to wait for the gel to dry completely before getting dressed.
Routine Matters. myForte Can Help!
Routines build positive habits and help patients stick to their treatment. myForte is a free app where patients can keep track of their progress between visits and set reminders that help make Epiduo Forte Gel part of their daily skincare routine.